Creating a map for SK

Got mapping skills? Wanna learn? Mapping Topics Here
<SK> JeepGuy 0|||0
<SK> Recruit
Games Played: DoD:S

Creating a map for SK

Postby <SK> JeepGuy 0|||0 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:42 am

I would like to create a map for SK.

I used to create maps for my previous server as well as other servers a few years ago. I was very good at it.

I would like to try it out again. Would you guys test out my map and possibly download it to the server? It will take me approximately 1-2 weeks to create it.

Some players prefer sniping maps, whereas other players prefer close range maps. Therefore I can create a map with both sniping and close range environments, so everyone can enjoy it.

If you guys are willing to test out my map, please let me know so I can get started.

Thanks!
JeepGuy 0|||0
<SK> | DRILL_SGT_P_02
<SK> Leader

Re: Creating a map for SK

Postby <SK> | DRILL_SGT_P_02 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:30 pm

Once you complete the map (and any other maps) just send them to me at my68camaro@gmail.com.

Make sure that there are enough spawn points 32 (16 per side) as we don't want people sitting in spectate because there are not enough spawn points.

If you are going to put flags in the map then take into consideration if you have a flag close to spawn then it will make others want to shoot into and out of spawn.

Once I get the map and check t out i will add it to the server rotation and update the map list here in the forums.
DON'T START NO SHIT, THERE WON'T BE NO SHIT

<SK> JeepGuy 0|||0
<SK> Recruit

Re: Creating a map for SK

Postby <SK> JeepGuy 0|||0 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:49 pm

Great, thanks

Return to “General Mapping Discussions”