All Nighter Registration has Started - Sign up Here

Chat about everyday topics.
<SK> | Lojyk
<SK> Senior Admin

All Nighter Registration has Started - Sign up Here

Postby <SK> | Lojyk » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:26 am

Well folks, it's been awhile since we've had an all-nighter. this event will take place on the 19th of September starting at 8 pm PDT ( 11pm EDT) on the main server. I would like for other admins/officers to help with this event as well ..(because I plan to be intoxicated for most of it) As of now, there has been only 1 volunteer that has stepped forward to help ( thanx <SK> | Massey [R]) and would like at least two more people to help with event and monitoring.
(....and no <SK> | Target practice..2 drunk bastards don't equal 1 sober one)

RULES

1. No leaving the server, then returning a few hours later. (once you are in, stay in) once you leave you will be disqualified. sitting in spectate for map rotation gets you disqualified.

2. Stay awake. monitors will be checking for participation. 'Roll call' will be done randomly throughout the evening and morning.

3.Not sure if the server will be locked..however, in the event that the server is locked, there will be NO giving out the password to ANYONE. Monitors and host will handle these duties.

4. Open to all ( non clan members may be bumped for clan slot reservation.)

5. Late arrivals for the event will have their time deducted from event time participation. (i.e. starts at 8:00...you arrive at midnight, you will need to make up those 4 hrs. to stay in contention. Monitors will track your start and finish times.

6. Last one in server playing wins.

7. Have fun.

8. Must have active
Steam Wallet

The prize will be a $50.00 Steam card payable 09/30/15 ....it is worth losing sleep over. :pbjt:

PLEASE POST YOUR PARTICIPATION (with your steam ID and name) BELOW UNDER 'POST REPLY'
Last edited by <SK> | Lojyk on Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:02 pm, edited 8 times in total.
JulezNossy
Forum Nooblet
Games Played: DoD:S, D&D, Titanfall, and plenty of horror games.

Re: All Nighter

Postby JulezNossy » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:04 pm

This sounds amazing. I will gladly join you guys, if you will have me.
<SK> | Lojyk
<SK> Senior Admin

Postby <SK> | Lojyk » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:55 am

:welcome:
<SK> | Massey
<SK> Member
Games Played: Many

Postby <SK> | Massey » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:51 pm

Haha I see you made the thread already so I'll post here xD alright so any help would be appreciated. I, as of this moment that I am typing, am totally fine for 8 pm on Saturday the 19th of September. However, since upgrading to windows 10 I have been having issues with DoDS crashing, and as of right now I haven't been able to fix it. It shouldn't pose a problem as it crashes a couple times before it works fine (outside of random lag spikes for some reason).

Also, as i stated, I am moving into a new, full time position in preparation for moving into my own place on my own. I don't have the schedule, however, they are pretty good at accommodating needs and can most likely let me out of that night if it ends up as my typical weekend to work. It's a month out so I won't know that till probably next week/week after that if I even get hired.

However, I will do everything in my power to both be up and ready for this event.
<SK> | Leprechaun
<SK> Senior Admin
Games Played: DoD:S

Postby <SK> | Leprechaun » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:17 pm

I will be there to defend my title. you all don't stand a chance :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt:
<SK> | Lojyk
<SK> Senior Admin

Postby <SK> | Lojyk » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:54 pm

easy words Lep...u beat me by ....how much again?
not gonna drink any wine this time....Gin and juice w/ O E kicker (O E = Ole English ...for the noobs)...so ya....giddy-up old man !!!! :rofl: :rofl:

:happybday:
Last edited by <SK> | Lojyk on Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
<SK> | Shadow_box
<SK> Senior Admin

Postby <SK> | Shadow_box » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:26 pm

If you help out can you still win? I don't mind helping out but...
FragUPlenty
Forum Nooblet

Postby FragUPlenty » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:40 am

Yay I will have to be there
<SK> | Lojyk
<SK> Senior Admin

Postby <SK> | Lojyk » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:14 am

I'm in JUST to win it, all I want is the title !!! ( Giddy-up Lep ) :twisted: ... I would pass my prize down to second place......when I win :pbjt: ...everybody plays...everyone has a chance to win....what you do with it , is of your choice. Please note: Helpers MUST participate at all times. no exemptions from the rules. :rofl:

:gl:
<SK> | Lone Huntress
<SK> Officer

Postby <SK> | Lone Huntress » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:55 am

Sounds good.. :)

Return to “General Chat”